Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FROM ME TO YOU!

Since tomorrow is probably going to be so busy with the family around and last minute trips to the one supermarket open I thought I would blog the day before and say HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
And to jot down a couple reason I am thankful this year! :)

1.I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND THERE HEALTH.
2.THANKFUL FOR MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING.
3.THANKFUL FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE MEAT OR COME ACROSS.
4.THANKFUL FOR THE THINGS I OWN AND HAVING THE MONEY TO OWN THEM.
5.THANKFUL FOR MY FRIENDS.
6.AND THANKFUL FOR LIFE. :) 



I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THANKSGIVING! :)


1 comment:

  1. ou, I very like UR blog :*
    is very nice and cute !
    UR notes are very interesting :)
    more more more more !!


    follow me and write comment if you want ;**

    Martienn.

    ReplyDelete