Sunday, November 7, 2010

A penny for your thought! : )

HELLO!
As I woke up this morning at 6:15am for a work meeting(god only knows why it was on sunday at the butt crack of dawn) i thought of my blog and how after only one day of not posting I missed it. So here I am. :) well a couple things I am so excited about is visiting my Bestie tomorrow I am driving the long 3.5 hour drive to see her! 
hahaha here we are on a random night :)
I can't wait to see her its been for to long! And the good news is she will be coming back with me on my way home. So I am extra thrilled about that! woot!!! Since the holidays are coming up and we all know that we have wish lists that are quite long(or maybe just mine is haha) I thought what a cool idea it would be to just share with anyone who crosses my blog  something that is on my wish list and maybe seeing it on mine will remind you to add it to yours! :) haha soo with that being said LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE ON YOUR WISH LIST!!! Even if your just passing through let me know, I love reading peoples post about things there interested in. <333 So everyone enjoy there sunday and start wishing! : ) 





hehe one thing on my wish list is for sure a gift card to Sephora preferably with more then 25 but ill take what i can get! haha 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment