Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Blog!

This is my first blog, hence the name. haha I am very excited about getting into this. I guess I should start of by telling you a little bit about myself.
Yup that is me doing the normal bathroom picture. haha I'm 21 and a twin. Yup I have a twin brother, he is amazing and probably the best brother out there (i swear it!) hahha.
 This is me and him just hanging out! hahah I think we look nothing alike. He has the fab green eyes and light hair and i have brown eyes and dark hair. hahah I have the best friends ever! All of them life a little ways away from me but it doesn't affect are friendship at all! 
This is them! <3 there more like soul mates actually. But ill get into that on another blog. I love reading and makeup and dressing up! Hardcore music is what i enjoy the most butttt don't peg me for your typical girl. I listen to Frank Sinatra in my down times, Classical music on date nights right before I get dressed. And opera music while falling asleep! PERRRRFECT way to relax. Traveling is a must in my life and as for now I am just figuring out me! So this blog will be my journey in some sorts! 
Have a great day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment