Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Top 5 Favorite Chapsticks!

Since the weather is chilling down and are winter cloths are being pulled out of the back of are closets I thought I would share my top 5 favorite chapstick's! I have an obsession to chapstick, so bad that I have a ton of them lying around EVERYWHERE! I always have to have a couple on me, in my room, in my car and in the bathroom. I need to wear chapstick everyday! haha. I will count down from 5 to 1. 5 being the bottom of the list and 1 being my favorite one. So ill begin! 

5.) Burt's Bees is really good if you have nothing else around. haha what I mean by this is its my last resort chapstick. I almost feel like Burt's doesn't moisturize my lips, making them feel dryer then before I applied the chapstick. So that is why it lands at number 5. Don't get me wrong I know a ton of people who swear by this chapstick. I'm just not one of them! :)

4.)Alba chapstick in coconut is really good! Being more on the expensive side, yes I believe $3.49 is expensive for chapstick! Its really good it moisturizes and leaves me lips feeling hydrated without over drying them. The one problem I do have with this chapstick though is after you use it for a bit it forms bumbles at the top of the chapstick. I guess not bubbles but like bumps. Its very weird. A couple of of my friends had the same thing happen. Makes me skip it from time to time knowing the top is rough. :( 

3.)The body shop's Coconut Lip Butter! Perfect for when your lips are soo dry and need some moisture. It smells amazing and your going to get addicted to using it. It does leave lips a white color for a bit but it does fade. Perfect for gifts! Every friend I have either bought this for or suggested it loved it!!! 

2.)Eos Lip Balm is AMAZING!!! Oh dear I can not say enough good things about this product! First it smells so yummy that your literally want to eat the champstick! hhaaha I dont know if that is just me but It smells delicious! Second it leaves your lips so smooth and soft and extremly un chapped hahaha. I randomly saw this at a supermarket and bought it just for its cute packaging and I instantly loved it! I have not stoped using it since I bought it...Go get one! NOW! 

1.)TADA! MY favorite chapstick is the DR. Pepper chapstick from Smackers. Its amazing, its a moisturizing lip balm with a hint of color in it. I love the way my lips look and feel after putting it on! Annnndd the very best part is it only cost about a $1.00! Yes cheap and amazing. Smells just like Dr. Pepper too and taste like it! If you haven't already left to go buy the EOS leave now and go buy this!!! : ) 
goodniiiite! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Alba chapstick in coconut. Its one of my favorite chapsticks. Nice blog.

    Enter my giveaway on my blog.
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great chapstick! i love the way it smells!
    Thank youuu! :)

    ReplyDelete