Saturday, December 18, 2010

What I am loving!

Helloooo! I thought I would do a quick update about things I am loving right now! 
 Curling my hair and wearing a cute little hat! I have been doing it on allll my lazy hair days! :) so cute and especially with winter here keeps me a little warmer! 
 My Mac Pro Longwear! sooo amazing full coverage all day long. I don't have to touch up at all during the day, if going out I run a little powder over my face and I'm done! Totally convenient and super amazing! 
And then of course my mac Studio Fix. Amazing powdered coverage I put this on if I have some shine going on through the day and covers it up perfectly! Amazing duo to have in your make up kit for sure! :) 
 Also elf products are so amazing for an affordable price! Target carries a huge supply of elf products. Today I just picked up there 2 in 1 conditioning gloss. Amaziiiing I am wearing it in the picture above. Beautiful shine without the nasty sticking of most lip glosses. It also leaves my lips feeling very smooth and un chapped.(if that's a word) I also bought there blush and bronzer set for only $3 dollars. Its a beautiful blush and a light bronze! The colors together complement each other perfectly! Go get some! 
 I found this Argan oil at Sally's beauty supply's you can feel the difference in your hair after the first use of it. I usually run it through my wet hair after the shower concentrating on the roots and ends of my hair. Makes my hair super soft and tames the fly aways and dead ends it was only $7 dollars. AMAZIIIING stuff! Christmas is almost here!!! sooooo excited I get to have my best friend in town and my family here! :) another wish list item for you is.......
 Steve Madden oxford shoes! HOW ADORABLE ARE THESE!!! I would love to have them in every color! :) 
 

1 comment:

  1. i love this post... i've been loving my Pro Longwear foundation since it was released... have you tried the concealor... i actually the concelor more than the foundation... :/ i sometimes use it as my foundation...its very light weight and coverage is just brilliant.. :)

    m so sorry for the long comment :(

    If you wish you could visit my blog and give me feedback on the new series I’ve started called ‘Blogger Secrets’
    http://vanityseeker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete