Monday, January 17, 2011

Its been a while!

My gosh this is my first blog of the New Year! I have been sooooo busy. Work,school,family,friends. I feel so bad for neglecting my blog and not writing daily life has just been so crazy. Still suffering from health issues but things are finally moving on the right track for me to get better! Which I am so excited about! I feel like there is so much for me to say but have lost allll the thoughts that I had early about things to put into this blog. grrr I hate when that happens. For starters I had a little movie date the other night and we saw....
Soooo good! Probably one of the best movies I have seen in a long time! :) Amazing acting, amazing story line. AHHH can not say enough about how good it was.

Music that I just cant stop listening to are...
Sleigh bells and Kings Of Leon! ahhhhhh ALLL DAY EVERY DAY! Both albums are probably my most played music on my ipod right now. Sooo goood.

Shows that I cant stop watching are...
Jersey Shore! I don't know what it is about these people but my gosh its entertaining! Just finished watching an episode right now actually! hahah 
The vampire diaries. Okay now I have only seen season one but I am so excited to get season two when It finally is out on dvd. :) obsessed with the story line and the amazing looking guys. <33 


Makeup that I am in love with....
Falsies Mascara is probably the best mascara I have every used! My eyelashes look like fake eyelashes love it!! 
My Milani bronzer! AHHHH I wear it every single day. Makes my skin look like a natural golden glow. So pretty! I suggest getting it asap! 


Extensions in my hair is another thing I am obsessed with. Soo natural looking and I got them at sally's beauty supply for a decent price. Well I think that is about it for this blog. I need to keep up with this more. <333 

1 comment: