Friday, September 30, 2011

Random thoughts

I feel so flustered and out of sink lately. I wonder if its alllllll that's going on in life or just my lack of true focus on anything right now. I need to make a constant reminder for myself everyday that I will and can be HAPPY! I am not alone... although honestly it feels like it. It feels like I am at a standstill at this moment in my life, not really digressing... but not progressing either. A still moment in my life is what I call it, I really would like to be working on things that make me happy and that I truly enjoy. So here I sit with my mind running wild of all the possibility's that lay before me. I am young, anything I could want or need are right here around me. Now that  being said,  a list of things I truly want right now is what I have decided to create. I will list the most honest and truest request I often find myself always thinking about. I will also make sure this list is something I can easily pursue or accomplish. I mean I cant sit here and say "Meet Chris Hemsworth and MARRY him" .....not possible ....or is it. ; ) haha you get my point.
HERE GOES!!!



1. Finish Eat, Pray, Love

2. Loose weight by being HEALTHY
3.Talk to that certain boy who catches my eye! 
4.Build Stronger relationships with those close to me 
5.Save MONEY!!!! 
6.Try new things..Food, Music, Activities, Books, Movies, etc...
7.Live each day knowing things truly do happen for a reason. 

I think that is a strong enough list at this point, I feel good about the things on here. Something I can work on everyday. I just need to take more chances...be BRAVE. Strike while I still have the time as my mom would put it. Truly live life, that's my ultimate goal at this point. After having such a harsh break up I feel re-born again in a sense, being exposed to a hole new life....a single life. No one to hold me back, hurt me, make me worry, make me cry, make me second guess myself.  Its just me...

and I'm learning to be perfectly okay with that. 
:)    

No comments:

Post a Comment